1. Halloween is right around the corner! If you are in need of some decorating inspiration, here are 60 ideas for dressing up your pumpkins!
2. If you’re hosting a halloween themed get-together, here’s a simple recipe for some pumpkin-shaped deviled eggs. These oeur d’oeuvres are adorable and such a quick fix. Besides, who doesn’t love deviled eggs?
3. For most of us, it’s inevitable; Cold weather means overlooking extra weight that slips on to keep us warm. It’s easy to let go of our trim physiques when we’re no longer bikini-clad. Since Halloween usually means revealing costumes, try some Yoga exercises to stay toned a little while longer. I’ve recently been going to a yoga studio, but as we all know, those aren’t always affordable. Try these exercises at home and create your own yoga routine!
Have a lovely weekend!! Do some yoga! decorate some pumpkins!! Ciao for now!
It’s finally Friday! As everyone’s busy week comes to a close, take time for adventure and inspiration this weekend. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
1. Find something artsy to spark your creativity. Whether it be a new exhibit, art fair, or just a walk down the street in your neighborhood, get out of the house and discover something that inspires you. If you’re in NYC, take a trip to Dumbo for their annual art festival. (Dumbo Art Festival)
2. With the changing seasons, we find ourselves needing a change in home decor as well. Create a gallery wall from art you have around your home or purchase something new. For a more DIY’d look create one out of magazine pages, old book covers, record albums, or any other material you find interesting. (Gallery Wall)
3. In honor of fall, bake up some pumpkin flavored goodies. Try these amazing Pumpkin Fritters with caramel sauce from Simply Delicious. (Pumpkin Fritters)
4. Experiment with this fall’s fashion trends, and go for a look outside of your norm. Whether it be the wide brim fedora or leather pants, make a statement. You never know what you can pull off until you try it out! (Wide Brim Fedora)
5. Since it’s time to pull out last year’s winter clothing, give your old sweaters a face lift with this DIY by a pair & a spare. Everyone could use a little sparkle. (DIY Elbow Patch)